- 600 gr of ripe cherries,
- 200-250 gr of sugar (adjust to your taste),
- Zest and juice of a lemon or lime
- A very small piece of ginger (peeled and chopped) or 1/4 tsp of ground ginger (optional)
Continue reading “Cherry Sorbet with a Citrus Twist”
Now that strawberries are in season give this salad a try and you won’t regret it!! Found into this great blog and loved both photos and ideas!!!! Oh, in the same article there is a great recipe for strawberry and vanilla pudding too…. Continue reading “Strawberry & Radish Salad”
An excellent idea for decorating our outdoor table on summer nights.
Continue reading “DIY Candleholder Made from Old Crochet Doilie”
For the dough:
- 700 gr of all-purpose flour,
- 1 cup of corn flour,
- 1 ½ cup of olive oil,
- 4 tbsp of ouzo (or brandy),
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice,
- 1/2 tsp of salt,
- 1 cup of water,
- about 400 gr of walnuts, chopped, (or almonds)
- 4 tbsp of sugar,
- 2 tbsp of cinnamon, ground.
For the syrup:
- 1 1/2 cups of water,
- 2 cups of sugar,
- 1 cup of honey,
- 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
Continue reading “Platsenta: Olive Oil & Walnut Pie with Honey Syrup”
Now it’s that lovely time of year that we all want to take a picnic basket and a blanket and head outdoors!!! Or that’s not the only things we gonna need? Let’s take it step by step and find out what are all the essential elements of, not only a good but a GREAT picnic!!!
1. First of all, pick up a great spot…
No matter if you are a mountain or sea lover. Think of the scenery that most delights your heart…
Portugal Beach Picnic by Beth Kirby (Source: lapizzaetlesfrites, via brizzlovesyou)
Continue reading “All Things You Will Ever Need For A Great PicNic”