- 2 large figs
- 600 ml of almond milk
- 3 tbsp of white almond puree
- 5 tbsp blond cane sugar
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 pinch of powdered vanilla
- 1 tsp agar-agar
- Wash and cut the figs into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, whisk together all the ingredients except the fig.
- Bring to a boil, whisking constantly.
- Cook for about 2 minutes while whisking.
- Remove from the heat and add the chopped figs, mix and pour into 4 ramekins.
- Allow to cool 1 to 2 hours.
recipe and photo via 100-vegetal.com