This is a recipe I found on Nathalie’s blog!! Really easy and impressive dish!!! Yummm!!! 🙂
- 4 potatoes,
- 2 red onions,
- 6 slices of smoked salmon,
- 1 tsp of thyme,
- freshly ground pepper,
- Olive oil.
- Preheat oven to 160 ° C
- Peel, wash and slice potatoes, very thinly.
- Peel and cut into thin slices the red onions.
- Line a sheet of parchment paper on a baking sheet, grease it with a brush.
- Put on a first thin slice of potato, some smoked salmon, another thin potato slice and so on, ending with a thin slice of red onion.
- Add salt and pepper, sprinkle with thyme and sprinkle a dash of olive oil.
- Bake for about an hour, basting with oil regularly.
- Serve immediately.
recipe and photo via lacuisinedenathalie.com