I told you that spring is pink, didn’t I?? 🙂
Found this on food-and-cook.blogs.elle.es by trotamundos and I got soo excited!! They look so great…. almost irresistible!!
- 300 gr of sugar
- 150 gr of egg whites (about 5), free range and very fresh
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- lyophilized raspberry powder
- Blend the whites until they acquire a white and sparkling tone.
- Add vanilla and sugar gradually, continue beating at high speed until they acquire a firm, glossy texture and form stiff peaks.
- Now put meringue with a spatula to a pastry bag.
- Form small piles on a baking tray lined with baking paper, separated from each other about 3 inches or so.
- Then sprinkle them with raspberry powder, or any other ingredients suit you.
- Place in a preheated oven at 200 F (90 C) degrees for about an hour.
- Remove the tray and let meringues cool on a rack.
Recipe and photos: food-and-cook.blogs.elle.es