For the sorbet:
- 3 avocados,
- 4 Tbsp of honey,
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice.
For the syrup
- 3 packs of frozen red fruit pulp,
- 2 Tbsp of honey,
- 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Process the sorbet ingredients in food processor for about two minutes, until smooth.
- Strain mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a shallow bowl and discard the solids.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, making sure that it “touches” all the sorbet surface, to avoid crystallisation.
- Freeze for about six hours before serving.
- Meanwhile make the red fruit syrup: In a saucepan, place the three red fruit pulp packs, honey and lemon juice.
- Melt over medium heat.
- Serve over the sorbet, when ready.