On sunny spring and summer days when I think of “dessert,” the first thing that comes up to my mind is something chilled and fruity. Found this water mouthing recipe on lecker-laktosefrei.de and since we have a casein, not lactose, issue, thought of replacing the lactose-free yogurt with a dairy free one… Ingredients:
- 6-8 stalks of mint
- 50 g grated coconut
- 350 g of coconut yogurt
- 2-3 Tbsp of honey
- 1 large pineapple
- 8 wooden skewers
- Wash, dry mint and cut out the leaves.
- In a food processor blend mint together with the grated coconut.
- In a bowl mix together coconut yogurt with half of the mind and coconut mixture and stir in the honey.
- Peel the pineapple and cut lengthwise into 4 slices. From the middle cut out two slices of the hard stalk, so that will remain 4 rods.
- Cut these rods in half lengthwise.
- Pass these 8 strips of pineapple through wooden skewers.
- Grill pineapple skewers for about 5 minutes, turning them around a few times.
- Divide coconut yogurt mixture on 8 short glasses.
- Sprinkle over with the remaining half of coconut-mint mixture.
- Insert the pineapple skewers.
:)xx recipe via: lecker-laktosefrei.de
|Photo: Food & Foto, Hamburg|