- 200 ml of water
- 200 ml of olive oil
- 2 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of ketchup sauce
- 1 Tbsp of dry oregano
- 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt
- 100 gr of olives, finely chopped
- 50-70 gr of baked or grilled salmon
- about 500 gr of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- In a bowl mix the flour with baking powder.
- In a large bowl combine together all the rest ingredients, except chopped salmon.
- Add the flour mixture and the chopped salmon in and knead until you get a smooth dough that doesn’t stick to your hands.
- Cover with a towel and set aside for half an hour.
- Preheat your oven at 340 F (180 C) degrees.
- Prepare a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper.
- Take a small ball of the mixture, knead it between your hands, then carefully roll it into a long stick. Repeat this for the remaining breadstick mixture.
- Place the breadsticks on the baking tray. They won’t expand in size very much, so you can place them quite close together.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool for at least half an hour.
Note: You can avoid salmon if you want. Replace it with extra olives, or anything you like.