- 125 gr of tahini
- 600 gr of all-purpose flour
- 175 gr of caster sugar
- 15 gr of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1/4 cup of orange juice
- 2 tsp of orange zest
- Preheat oven to 325°F (170C). Line a big pan with baking paper parchment.
- Cream together caster sugar with tahini.
- Add the rest ingredients and knead, until you get a smooth dough.
- Give cookies any shape you like and place them on the baking sheet, making sure you leave some space between them.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes (depending on size), until golden brown on the edges.
- Cool them on rack and…..