- 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp of orange zest
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 3 tbsp of honey
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup of orange juice
- Preheat oven to 325°F (170C). Line a small oblong tin with baking paper parchment.
- Into a large bowl sift together flour with baking soda.
- In another bowl whisk together the rest ingredients.
- Add the second mixture into the flour mixture and whisk until combined.
- Pour mixture into the pan and fill up to 2/3.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Cool cake in pan on a rack for about 10 minutes.