- 500 gr of oyster mushrooms
- 2-3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar
- fresh thyme
- Himalayan salt
- black pepper, ground
- Clean and trim mushrooms. Divide into medium-sized pieces and spread on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic.
- Blend together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Pour mixture over the mushrooms and stir.
- Bake for 30′-35′ into a hot oven, 425-475 F degrees (220-250 C).
- Garnish with lemon and fresh thyme and serve hot.