- 2 cups of flour (I used half all-purpose and half corn)
- Himalayan salt
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil, unmelted
- 1/2 cup of warm water
- Sift flour. Add salt and stir.
- Add the unmelted coconut oil and mix with fingertips to combine.
- Add warm water as needed to make a sticky dough.
- Dust your surface with flour and knead on it, until a smooth ball forms.
- Make a ball with your dough, wrap with plastic and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Divide dough into 8-10 smaller balls.
- Roll each ball over a surface lightly dusted with flour.
- Heat your skillet over high heat for 5 minutes.
- Cook tortillas for about 30 sec on each side, or until it gets dry and a few brown spots form on them on both sides.
- Place the cooked tortillas into the oven, on low heat, covered with a damp towel, until you finish them all.