- 90 gr of coconut oil, unmelted
- 130 gr of sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 150 gr of all-purpose flour
- 90 gr of cocoa powder
- 100 ml of almond milk
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180 C).
- Put paper baking cups into the muffin tins and grease them a little.
- Into a bowl sift together flour, soda and baking powder. Add the cocoa powder and mix.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together coconut oil with sugar.
- Add the eggs, one by one, and keep whisking.
- Pour the almond milk along with the flour mixture and whisk until combined.
- Spoon mixture into the muffin tins and fill up to 2/3.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Cool cupcakes into the tins on a rack for about 5 minutes.