- 2 cups of grated coconut
- ⅔ cup of coconut flour
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup of almond or coconut milk,
- zest of 1 organic lemon
- juice of half a lemon
- 3 tsp. honey
- Preheat oven at 350 F (180 C).
- Mix the dry ingredients in a food processor or blender until they resemble flour.
- Add zest to solid materials.
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs with almond milk and honey.
- Add the solid ingredients and mix until combined.
- Grease an oblong baking tin or just line a paper parchment, and spoon into the mixture.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Let cool completely.