Well, if Christmas is red… then definitely winter is orange!!! Love this colour and flavor, and the aroma in winter recipes!!!
- 1 large orange & 2 oranges into segments, purified
- 1½ cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1½ tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375º F (190 C).
- Grease little cake molds, sprinkle with some of your measured brown sugar and arrange the orange supremes.
- Blend the purified orange until it becomes mushy.
- Add into the blender the flour, the rest brown sugar, olive oil and baking soda, and blend together.
- Pour mixture into the tins, over the orange segments.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for a while.
- Un-mold with the help of a knife.