- 1 large fennel,
- 2 oranges
- 1-2 tbsp of olive oil
- Himalayan salt
- Black pepper, freshly grounded
- Trim and finely slice the fennel bulb.
- Place fennel slices into a platter.
- Drizzle with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Cover the platter with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Peel oranges and divide into segments. Using a sharp knife cut away any white pith of them, and set aside.
- When about to serve, add the orange slices, along with any juices that have accumulated on the work surface, to the fennel platter.
- Toss to combine.
Accompany with a glass of fine red Italian wine and…….. EnJoy!!!! :)xx