Based on the traditional french recipe. If you want to make them more kid-friendly replace sugar with 4-5 tbsp of honey.
- 3 eggs
- 125 gr (4.41 oz) of all-purpose flour
- 90 gr (3.17 oz) of sugar
- 125 gr (4.41 oz) of coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375º F (190 C). Place paper baking cups into baking tins.
- Cream together the eggs with sugar until mixture gets white. Add vanilla extract.
- Gently fold in the flour and melted oil. Stir until combined well.
- Scoop mixture into prepared baking tins. Fill up to ¾.
- Bake until a toothpick or skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly in the baking tin for about 2 minutes before you get them out.