- 2-3 slices of day-old bread cut into finger-sized pieces
- 1 garlic clove, crushed (optional, you may avoid it if you want to, they will still be delicious)
- fresh thyme leaves, finely chopped
- fresh oregano leaves, finely chopped
- Himalayan salt, ground
- black pepper, ground
- olive oil
- In a bowl place the bread finger-sized pieces, add a couple tablespoon of olive oil on them, add the herbs with a generous amount of Himalayan salt and mix.
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil into a big skillet and sautée the garlic over medium heat until fragrant. Remove garlic clove.
- Add the bread pieces and toss well to coat and sautée for a couple minutes, stirring often.
- Add the ground black pepper and……