- 700 gr wine, muscat
- 15 gr gelatin sheets
- 40 gr red apples
- 40 gr green apples
- juice of half a lemon
- Dice the apples and put them into a small bowl. Pour on them the lemon juice and set aside.
- Soak gelatin sheets into cold water.
- In a saucepan boil the wine for 5 minutes.
- Squeeze gelatin sheets and add the wine. Stir well.
- Pour half mixture into the glasses and add the diced apples.
- Refrigerate for two hours. Leave the rest half mixture in room temperature.
- Pour the left half wine into the glasses and refrigerate again for two hours more.