- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup almonds, ground
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 12 almonds
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180 C). Put paper baking cups into the muffin tins and grease them a little.
- Into a bowl sift together flour and baking powder. Add sugar.
- In a large bowl beat eggs. Add almond milk and mix.
- Add oil and beat together.
- Add flour mixture and beat until combined.
- Add ground almonds and stir with a spoon.
- Pour mixture into the muffin tins and fill up to 2/3.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes.
- Cool cupcakes into the tins on a rack for about 5 minutes.
- Take them off and snow them with caster.
- Pin a whole almond into the middle of each cupcake.
- Cool them a little and serve.