Make this on summer days only with zucchini, and on autumn with both, zucchini and pumpkin….. Happy Haloween everybody!!!! 🙂
- 1 cup olive oil
- 5-6 fresh onions
- 5 large eggs (or 6 medium sized)
- 4 cups pumpkin and zucchini diced
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- salt & pepper
- Beat eggs with olive oil.
- Add fresh onions, parsley, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl mix flour with baking powder and add the diced zucchini. Mix with hands.
- Pour over the egg mixture and mix well (hands again… 🙂 ).
- Preheat oven on 325 degrees (175 C).
- Pour mixture in a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve cool.