There’s nothing like autumn afternoons, when it’s chilly outside and you are comfortable at home, having a chocolate bar to accompany your hot coffee…
- 1 / 2 cup raw cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 / 4 tsp vanilla extract
- walnuts, chopped
- banana chips
- Melt coconut oil (if solid) over low heat.
- Mix the melted coconut oil with cocoa powder and honey.
- Stir with quick movements on low heat and continuously until you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Add vanilla extract and chopped walnuts, stir and withdraw about 30 seconds after.
- Pour and stretch chocolate mixture on baking sheet, add banana chips on and refrigerate for about 2 hours or until it solidifies.
Here’s your chocolate bar! Enjoy!!! 🙂
Note: If you want homemade banana chips: Cut bananas in thin slices and put them into a bowl with tab water and lemon juice for a while. Dry them up with a piece of paper and then line them over a baking sheet. Bake on very low heat, about 90-100 degrees (50 C), with the oven door slightly open, for maaaaaany hours (15-24).