- 1 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups tab water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- vanilla extract
- In a large bowl mix the cornstarch with the water and stir until combined.
- Add sugar and stir well.
- Put a saucepan on low heat and add the coconut oil.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture into the saucepan and stir continuously on low heat until it thickens.
- Add fruits and vanilla extract.Keep stirring until ready.
- Put into glasses or little bowls and set aside to cool.
- Refrigerate all night long.