- 4 gelatin sheets
- 2 1/2 tablespoons espresso powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ground cinnamon
- Soak gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Boil 250 ml water.
- Add espresso powder and sugar into hot water and stir.
- Squeeze gelatin sheets and add into the hot mixture.
- Pour into glasses and refrigerate, for ….. all night.
- Wake up, soak glasses into hot water for a second to get the jelly out easier.
- Dust with ground cinnamon… and BonJour!!!!
Note: This ratio is for strong coffee, moderate in sugar. Adjust to your taste.
Garnish with non-dairy cream, or ice cream.