Making homemade ketchup is the easiest thing in the world. Ok, the second easiest….. First comes spaghetti…..
Having this ready in your fridge makes a TV dinner in less than a quarter… isn’t that great???
So, Spaghetti night tonight!!! What’s on TV???
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 medium sized onion, chopped
- 600 gr tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup white vinegar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/2 teaspoon spice
- salt & pepper
- Sauté the onion in olive oil over low heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the rest ingredients and simmer with the lid on for 30 minutes.
- Puree in the blender.
- Boil for another 30 minutes over low heat until thicken.
- Keep in fridge.
- Enjoy!!! 🙂