Always have these in my kitchen!! Use it as it is, when you want something sweet, but then again…. not THAT sweet!! Use it to garnish lemon cakes and sweet creams, just to balance the flavor. It is perfect with Vanilla ice cream I have to tell you.. Put one or two slices in your teacup……
- 1.200 gr sugar
- 600 ml water
- 3 organic lemons
- In a saucepan, add sugar with water and set aside.
- Cut lemons into slices and remove the seeds.
- Stir in the lemon slices and boil for half an hour over low heat, stirring now and then from bottom to top.
- Pour into sterilized jar and let cool upside down.
- Once opened, keep the jar in the fridge.
- Enjoy!! 🙂