- 300 gr all-purpose flour
- 200 gr coconut butter
- 100 gr sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp mixture of the following grounded spices: cinnamon, cloves, coriander, ginger, cardamom and nutmeg
- 500 gr black forest fruit (frozen)
- 3 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp of rum
- Mix flour, coconut butter, sugar, lemon zest, the egg and the spices and knead the mixture.
- Make a ball with the dough, wrap it with a plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for about an hour.
- Defrost the forest fruits.
- Preheat oven at about 200 C.
- Sprinkle forest fruit with lemon juice and rum, and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Apply dough on a floured surface, stretch and place it on a baking pan layered with baking paper.
- Place the forest fruits over the dough.
- Bake in the middle position of the oven for about 30-40 minutes.
- Garnish with caster.