- 300g Flour (the amount of flour is approximate, you have to add until the dough is ok)
- 300g Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix eggs with sugar in a blender or by hands. Add lemon zest.
- In another bowl mix baking soda with a part of the flour and the cinnamon.
- Add the needed rest flour and incorporate until dough is ready.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Form suspicious, stretch the dough on baking paper leave an inch thick, cut it into a rectangle more or less than 7-10 cm long and two fingers wide, and round corners.
- Place in the tray leaving a little space between them.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, let cool.
Note: A typical local recipe from a town of Mallorca island named Manacor. Without a trace of fat, but with a good percentage of sugar, makes them great for accompanying your coffee.