- 300 gr of leftover boiled meat
- 2 potatoes
- 1 Spring of parsley
- 1 Clove of garlic
- 2 eggs
- Stale bread
- almond milk or just tap water
- oil olive
- Soak some bread in almond milk (or water) for a while.
- Boil the potatoes in salted water, peel and mash them.
- Place meat leftovers in a food processor with squeezed bread.Pulse until combined.
- Mix it with the mashed potatoes into a large salad bowl.
- Chop the peeled garlic and parsley and add salt and pepper. Add the eggs into the bowl and mix well.
- Take a little of the mixture and form a flattened meatball, and then pass it in breadcrumbs. Repeat until end.
- Fry the meatballs in olive oil, pat dry with paper towels, season with salt and serve immediately.
- Serve with fresh or boiled vegetables.
Note: A great Italian recipe from Tuscany today, Florence specifically, very tasty and delicious. You can use any meat leftovers you have. I mostly make them with lamb leftovers, and my 2-year-old little boy, who can not eat beef because of allergy in casein, just loves them!!